Before I was a chiropractor, I found myself visiting many malls for different types of pillows to help with my aching neck pain. And that time I thought that the solution to my neck pain was to find the right pillow – that one pillow that would solve my neck problem. I ended up with quite a few pillows.
Most of the pillows only work well temporarily and then I had to switch back to the other pillows back and forth. In this lesson, I share:
- The number one cause of neck pain.
- Why memory foams are a waste of money.
- What type of pillow will support the natural cervical curve?
- What is the ideal position to sleep?
- How do you know you need a new pillow.
- Why some people may need a customized pillow.